Yacolt primary school
Friday, February 17th PTA Popcorn Day
twenty-five cents per bag, limit two bags per student
Monday, February 20th, 2017 Presidents Day, No School
Changes to 2016-17 School Calendar:
End of Semester
- February 10th: End of Semester
- February 21st: Report cards sent home
Dr. Seuss Read Across America will be on March 2nd
Grades 2-4, 9:40-11:10
Open House March 30, 2017 5:30P.M.-7:30P.M.
TIPS FOR BUS SAFETY
- Children walk and not run to buses
- Respect bus driver when giving directions
- Children must stay seated & quiet voices!
- Report behavior issues to school administrators and this includes bullying, intimidation & harassment
- Listen & report if child notices something odd or unsafe. Report to bus driver and school administrators!
Click here to access your family's immunization information from the state.
Click here to for the district's immunization information and forms.
A capacity, and taste, for reading, gives access to whatever has already been discovered by others. It is the key, or one of the keys, to the already solved problems. And not only so. It gives a relish, a facility , for successfully pursuing [yet] unsolved ones.
-Abraham Lincoln, September 30, 1859 Address before the Wisconsin State Agricultural Society
406 W Yacolt Road
Yacolt, WA 98675
9:00 (First Bell)
9:15 a.m. (Tardy Bell)
3:45 p.m. (End of Day)